19 September 2006
PART TIME JOB
EVERY BODY IS HAVING MONEY PROBLEM, BUT I'VE THE SOLUTION .
Part time job for india only.
Actually this a kind of part time paper work for which you've to invest only 2hrs at home per day, and take it guaranteed that u'll be earning a total of 25,000 to 40,000 per month . This requires no higher education or any roaming and selling of goods. Best for Retired senior citizens,housewives and students. This will add to your usual income. For more details just post a SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE TO SUSHANT VERMA, CAFE CAMPUS, SR. NO. 34, PLOT NO. 10/11, NEAR P.I.C.T, DHANAKWADI, KATRAJ, PUNE-411043
india. AS SOON AS U'LL REPLY WE WILL POST U ALL THE DETAILS AND WITHIN A WEAK U'LL BE EARNING. FOR FURTHUR ENQUIRY JUST ASK ANY QUESTION AT firstname.lastname@example.org
29 August 2006
WHY I CHOOSE ENGINEERING?
b'coz biology and commerce were not of my type and engg. was the only handy option.
b'coz persuing B.Sc is worthless now, so to be in competition from very begining.
b'coz It is the shortest and easiest way to a respectful job.
b'coz my friends and all the agegroup people were heading for it and i follow the trend.
b'coz my parents wanted me to be in competition with their friends offsprings.
b'coz as we belong to middle family and financially engg. is the highest degree at bachlors level that we can support and it is safe way to money. plz help me out. if u are also doing engg. then think deeply and ask ur innerself and reply from ur heart. this is not a question asked in campus interview. this is simply a thought to inlighten oneself from within. actually are we doing that which we really see in our dreams , are we true to our heart and is it really correct that we are general public and we have to live a life which are pre-decided and we are following the trend. even if u r not from engg. background then also give some time and think. things which u r doing is compltely satisfactory and is that ur dream?
23 January 2006
RUBIK'S CUBEThis is the puzzle which made me busy for the whole month. If any one is not aware about this funny cube he will simply say how nerd i am. but take my words you'll ponder for its solution amateures even cant make a single side. for u i'm putting some facts about it. In the words of Erno rubik:
"It was wonderful, to see how, after only a few turns, the colors became mixed, apparently in random fashion. It was tremendously satisfying to watch this color parade. Like after a nice walk when you have seen many lovely sights you decide to go home, after a while I decided it was time to go home, let us put the cubes back in order. And it was at that moment that I came face to face with the Big Challenge: What is the way home?" - Erno Rubik
The story behind rubik's cube:
The world's most famous puzzle, simultaneously beloved and despised for it's beautiful simple complexity, the Rubik's Cube has been frustrating gamers since Erno Rubik invented it back in 1974. Over the years many brave gamers have whole-heartedly taken up the challenge to restore a mixed Rubik's cube to it's colorful and perfect original configuration, only to find the solution lingering just out of their grasp time and time again. After spending hours and days twisting and turning the vaunted cube in vain, many resorted to removing and replacing the multi-colored facelets of the cube in a dastardly attempt to cheat the seemingly infallible logic of the cube, while others simply tossed it to the side and dubbed it impossible. The Rubik's cube, it seemed, had defeated all. Humanity required a solution, so many intelligent gamers went to work to take down the so-called "frustration cube". Amazingly, not only did they discover a solution, they formulated many of them, ranging from beginner-level to advanced.
The World record for it is set to 11.17 secs.
And i'm also not much far away with onlu 3min 13secs.
i hope one day i'll be able to sat a world record, till then bye.
12 January 2006
Some Funny Jokes
• What's the difference between wife n neighbours wife?Wife is a chocolate, can have any time. Neighbour's wife is like an ice-cream, shud hv immediately.
• Mom: Tujhe ladka pasand aaya ho to baat agey chalayen. Girl: Ladka to theek hai but mota hai. Mom: TV chahe 14" ka ho ya 29" ka remote 6" ka hi hota hai.
• How do u know when kids start to grow up?Gals grow up when they start to put lipstick n boys grow up when they start to wipe it off!
• A baby fish asked her mother: Y can't we live on earth?Mother Fish: Earth is not the place for FISH, it's made for SELFISH.
• Fill in the blank with yes or NO only._______I M NOT A Male.Koi jaldi nahin hai, aaram se soch kar bata dena.
• Paani mein Whiskey milao ta nasha chadta hai. Paani mein Rum milao to nasha chadta hai. Paani mein Brandy milao to nasha chadta hai. Saala paani mein hi kuch gadbad hai.
• Basanti: Bhaag Dhanno bhag, aaj teri Basanti ki izzat ka sawal hai.Dhanno: Tujhe apni padi hai. Meri soch jiske peeche Gabbar ke 10 ghode pade hain
• Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec, From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u have never changed. For me, you've always been a headache!
• In chemistry class teacher asked a gal: what r NitratesGal answered shyly: night rates, they r costlier than day.
• Woman has man in it, Mrs has Mr in it, female has male in it, Madam has adam in it, so girls r always incomplete without boys.
• Namashkar, yeh hamari faltoo SMS seva hai, is mein hum logon ko waqt-bewaqt tang karte hain. Is seva ka labh uthane ke liye shukriya, ab aap apna kaam kariye.
• I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds rediculous but I can't control my feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS...!
• Ramchandra kah gaye siya se, aisa kalyug aayega, sifr ek dost SMS karega, dusara kamina bas padh ke muskurayega!
• Sharab Ek Bimari hai jo saare samaj ko khatam kar rahi hai. To aao milkar is bimari ko khatam karen. Ek bottle tum khatam karo ek bottle hum khatam karen.
• Can't believe after all the shit they have been through they're still together............Who?Your bum cheeks!!
• Tum Haste Raho, Haste Raho, Haste Raho, Haste Raho, Muskarate Raho, Sada Khilkhilate Raho, Khush Raho, Mera Kya hain Log Tumhe hi Paagal kahenge! Ha ha ha!
• SMS ka sangrah karke kya paayega vats...? Balance ka moh tyag aur sms kar... Mitron se sampark banaye rakhne se hi moksha ki prapti hogi... Swami Messageanand.
• I think I should tell you what people are saying behind your back.……. Nice Ass!!!
• A history teacher & his wife were sitting at a table. The wife asked. 'Anything new at work?'He replied, 'No, I'm teaching History.'
• Q: What's the diff between mother & wife?A: One woman brings into the world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so.
• When I go wrong, I need ur hand 2 correct, wen emotions bust out, I need ur hand 2 catch, wen I win, I need ur hand 2 pat. In short:Ye Haath Mujhe De De Thakur
• Today is the International day of Smart & Attractive people. Send this to someone who fits the description! Don’t send it back; I've already received hundreds.
• So Sweet is ur SMILE,So Sweet is ur STYLE,So Sweet is ur VOICE,So Sweet is ur EYE,see .......how Sweetly I Lie.
• The Madrasi said: I want to see the movie 'Heart is umbrella'. Which movie did he really want to see?Dil Chhata Hai.......
• Geeta Sar: SMS kar aur bhool ja, reply ki apeksha mat rakh, kiya hua SMS kabhi veyarth nahi jaata, Sabko apne kiye hue SMS ka reply milta hi hai!
• Just close ur eyes and think of urself for 10 seconds...... Open ur eyes ! Now you will realize that u have wasted 10 seconds in thinking of a fool.
• God made Pepsi, God made whisky, God made me so sexy, God made rivers, God made lakes and God made you... well everybody makes mistakes.
• I saw u on road today. U were lukin so fine, ur face so divine, ur walk so perfect. My heart started singing a sweet song: Who Let The Dog Out!
• When words fail... eyes work,when eyes fail... heart works,and when heart fails... to kya?,samajh le TAPAK gaya 'MAAMU'
• The Japanese have produced a camera that has such a fast shutter speed it can take a picture of a woman with her mouth shut!