23 April 2009
21 April 2009
Every one of us has its own living style. With little efforts on changing our lifestyle regarding minimum usage of resources, we can contribute a lot to the earth day and definitely go green and save earth. With few simple ways to follow that focuses on sustaining greener lifestyle, saving money and resources can lead to happier life.
- Save energy: Compact Fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs ) are a way to save energy. The use of these bulbs must be preferred as they last longer and consume less energy compared to standard light bulbs. Energy efficient appliances as water heaters, washers and dryers must be used. Avoid washing clothes in hot water and use cold water; also minimize the use of dryers and make use of drying rack. Keep the electrical devices off when not in use; switch off your home electronics when possible; use a programmable thermostat as an effort for saving energy.
- Save water: Shower is a way for relaxation. Try taking shorter showers or make use of timers while you shower as this can greatly help in saving water. Get low-flow showerheads installed in your bathroom for lowering water bills. Keep your taps and showers off when not in use. Thus, a little care on water usage can help save gallons of water a day.
- Save gas and fuel: The best way to save gas and thus money is to minimize the use of fuel and prefer walking or riding. Less driving will definitely save fuel and reduces traffic and air pollution. Switch off engine of your vehicle at traffic lights or when not in use. Make use of public transport whenever possible and use fuel efficient vehicles as a way for saving gas and fuel.
- Recycle: Recycling is process of reusing items as a way to ensure and preserve nature. Make minimum use of paper; recycle your plastic bags, bottles, cans, paper etc. Energy can be conserved in industrial and commercial sector by recycling waste material. Even a trash can, cell phones or bins can be recycled. Try to focus more on the items that can be recycled and make efficient use of them such as grocery bags made of cloth must be used instead of opting plastic bags.
- Avoid using Bottled water: Bottled water is a way that produces great amount of waste. Water purifiers or using reusable bottles are the solution for bottled water. Tap water must be preferred for drinking. This will help to reduce waste and save energy.
These few tips can make a huge difference in saving earth. By going green, we are preserving earth and saving our planet.
Encourage healthier atmosphere by going green!
- Types of personal loans
- Factors affecting personal loans
- Do I really need it?
- Can I manage without a personal loan?
- Is it for a frivolous expense- like a holiday- that I could really avoid?
- Is it possible that I could secure the money by other means- like borrowing from a relative, taking up a part time job, sale of an asset? If you can avoid it, then don't take the monkey on your back!
- A Personal Loan would vary according to certain factors
- The amount that is to be borrowed
- The rate of interest
- Whether it is a fixed or a variable rate of interest
- Loan repayment term( in months or years)
- The down payment or deposit
- The associated fees or costs- broker fees, prepayment fees, origination fees.
- The insurance that the lender would require
18 April 2009
Bollywood actor and owner of Kolkata Knight Riders Shah Rukh Khan and also Shilpa Shetty At IPL in Cape Town: Best Picture from IPL
13 April 2009
Vishuhttp://hallosushant.blogspot.com/Introduction The festival of Vishu is celebrated with joy and mirth on the first day of Malayalese month of Medam. This corresponds to the month of April-May according to Gregorian calendar. The occasion holds a lot of significance for Hindus as Vishu marks the Astronomical New Year Day. The traditional people of Kerala practice a lot of colorful rituals and customs on Vishu. Most of these traditions are based on a belief that Vishu must be celebrated well as the good things of the first day of the New Year will continue for the rest of the year too. Rituals and Traditions Most important ritual of the day is called 'Kani Kanal', the literal translation of this is 'first sight'. In Kani Kanal there is a prescribed list of items, which a person must see first thing on a Vishu morning to bring good luck. This include a cadjan leaf book, gold ornaments, fresh white cloth, a measure of rice or paddy, flowers of the Konna tree (Cussia fistula), halved jack fruits, halved coconuts and yellow cucumber. All these things are kept in a big pot and behind this pot is kept the bell metal mirror and a garlanded deity of Lord Krishna. Two standing oil lamps are also placed before the deity. Preparations of Kani are done a night before by the lady of the house. Master of the house is the first person to Kani and then the other family members follow. Children are brought blind folded from their rooms to see Kani Kanal, the first thing in thehttp://hallosushant.blogspot.com/ morning. Vishu Kani is later distributed amongst the poor and needy people. Reason behind this ritual is the strong belief of the people that the fortune of the rest of the year depends on the first object they see on the Vishu day. There is also a tradition to give small amounts of cash to children of the family. This tradition is called Vishu Kaineetam. People believe that this custom will ensure prosperity for their children in future.A large number of people prefer to see Vishu Kani in temples. A huge rush of devotees can be seen in the temples of Guruvayur, Ambalapuzha and Sabarimala where special prayers are organised to mark the day. People stay overnight in the courtyards of these temples a night before Vishu so that they see Kani, first thing on Vishu in the temple. Devotees close their eyes and set their eyes on Kani and deity so that when the doors to the deity opens at 2:30 am, the first thing they see is Kani.
Vishu is the first day in the first Malayalam month of Medam (March – April). The traditional rituals followed in the festival is believed to usher in another year of prosperity for the Keralites. The Malayalees make elaborate preparations for this day to ensure that the year ahead will be a fruitful one by following the custom of seeing the Vishukani (auspicious sight) early in the morning. This festival shares the spirit that can be observed in all the festivals of spring – the spirit of hope and expectations that a new dawn brings with it.The people of kerala celebrate this festival in a traditional manner. They follow the custom of viewing the Vishukani( the lucky sight) in the morning of the festival. The vishukani is later taken and distributed among the poor people.
The people buy new clothes (kodi vastram) for the occasion and the elders of the family distribute tokens of money to the children, servants and tenants. These tokens are called the vishukaineetam and are usually in form of coins. People carry on this custombelieving that in this way, their children will be blessed with prosperity in future.
The families then celebrate the day with joyous abandon by bursting fire crackers after the vishukani. While the men and the children engage in bursting crackers, the women start cooking a variety of delicacies for the day's lunch. The feast or the 'sadya' is prepared by the women of the household and the whole family sits down to enjoy the vishu lunch together. The dishes prepared from the vegetables and fruits that are abundant in the season like jackfruits, mangoes, pumkins, a variety of gourds, and coconuts.
The young people of the village go from house to house, dancing and collecting money. They usually do this in groups dressed up as the ' chozhi' with dried banana leaves tied around their waists and masks on their faces. On this day, the people give money to them willingly.
By the evening they have enough money to spend in the Vishuwela (the new year fair). The evenings are spent in these fairs where there is a lot of revelry, with music and various dance troupes.
The famous temples like Guruvayur, Sabarimala and Padmanaba Shetram are filled with devotees. Special pujas are held in these temples where the people go to worship and pray for a prosperous New Year. They also view the Vishukanis that are prepared in each of these temples.
View Flash vishu sms , vishu message Flash Vishu sms, message1 Flash Vishu sms, message2 Flash Vishu sms, message3 Flash Vishu sms, message4 Flash Vishu sms, message5 Flash Vishu sms, message6 Flash Vishu sms, message7 Flash Vishu sms, message8 Flash Vishu sms, message9 Flash Vishu sms, message10 Flash Vishu sms, message11
MTV ROADIES 6.0 IN SYDNEY(12th APRIL 2009 EPISODE) WATCH ONLINE AND DOWNLOAD MTV ROADIES 6.0 (12TH APRIL 2009 EPISODE) FREE | MTV ROADIES 6.0 Winner
11 April 2009
Severe chronic lower left, right, middle back muscle pain : Symptoms, Conditions, Exercises and Treatment, remedies & relieve therapy
- Is your favorite chair or sofa causing your back discomfort? Is is the right size for you?
- Does your chair or sofa meet the following criteria?
- Your knees should rest comfortably at the end of the seat and drop down, not protrude beyond the seat of the chair. In this way, you are relaxing both the thighs and legs.
- Your thighs should rest comfortably being totally supported by the seat of the chair or sofa.
- The back of the sofa or chair should be high enough to fully support your entire back.
- The seat should be wide enough to cover the area from thigh to thigh with at least 2 additional inches. Also, it should not sink lower than your knees upon sitting, thereby causing your knees to be higher than your rear end. Not good!!!
roman catholic easter good friday fasting 2009 quotes, tradition, fast, greetings, wishes, text message sms
10 April 2009
shri sri jai hanuman chalisa in hindi with meaning , lord hanuman chalisa online audio mp3 songs, bhajan,bhajans, ms, God hanuman mantra, text,read
- Know Sri Hanuman
- Shri Hanuman Online- a tribute
- Hanuman Chalisa- In hindi
- Poet and why its called Chalisa?
- Hanuman Chalisa : hindi & english line wise with meaning
- Hanuman Chalisa-English
- Hanuman Jayanti By Sri Swami Sivananda
- SRI HANUMAN By SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA
- The Life of hanuman
- Hanuman Chalisa - JAI HANUMAN Ji SANT HITAKARI
- Song: Hanuman Chalisa from Hanuman Returns
- Hanuman Chalisa in Hindi with meanings in English
- Song: Hanuman Chalisa : Male voice(traditional)
- Song: Aarti-Kijiye-Hanuman-Lala-Ki
- Song by MUKESH: BAJRANG BAAN
- Free Hanuman Desktop Wallpaper
- Click here to hear the Hanuman mantra online.
To get free mp3 format bhajans of Hindu God or goddess, just leave a comment.