31 July 2009
days, most of us start to worry and some even experience anxious
thoughts. It is good to know that over 80% of all adults
experience lower back pain at one time in there life or, more
likely, more than ones. The pain can be mild, little twinges but
can also be more severe, intense and even crippling pain that
effects every move you make.
When you have the idea that all back pain is the same, the last
sentence should have given you a clue, pain can vary in
intensity and there are roughly said two kinds of back pain
chronic and acute. Acute back pain is most of the time just
lasting a few days a week or two at most. When you don't take
proper precautions and treat the cause of the pain, the pain can
Chronic back pain does not mean that there is no cure or
treatment and that you will keep on having it for the rest of
your life, it just means that it takes longer to heal and treat.
Chronic back pain can be there all the time all day and night,
or it can come in flares and be periodically mild and worse. It
can be very hard to determine the cause of chronic back pain.
Something else people worry about is if the pain is so severe
that there will be severe damage to the back to. In fact the
amount of pain does probably not correspond with the amount of
damage, it is possible to have excruciating back pain because of
a simple muscle spasm and a few days later it is completely gone
without any damage. Back pain can be so severe that walking and
even standing can be so painful that you think it will never go
away again and you will be handicapped because of it, in fact
90% of the real awful back pains don't take longer than just a
few days. Some disc degeneration however can be totally pain
free but are extremely dangerous.
Most people who experience back pain have no idea if they
should rest or exercise, in general resting for more than one or
two days is not good, it makes your back stiff and it will slow
down your recovery. You should do small exercises every couple
of hours and regain some strength, By doing so you will heal
faster and properly. Gradually introduce more and more
activities but without overdoing it of course, Overdoing it will
make things worse.
When should you go see a doctor?
This is also a question most people with back pain have trouble
You should call your family doctor:
- when the pain is not getting any less in about 5 days
- when you experience progressive weakness in your legs
- when you have a sudden bladder and/or bowel dysfunction
- when you have severe, continuous low back and/or abdominal
- when you have a fever and chills in combination with back
- when you have a history with cancer and recent weight loss
- when you have back pain because of severe trauma
Your doctor will not always identify the source of your lower
back pain, often there is no known direct physiological cause
that your doctor can determine, that does not mean that the pain
you are experiencing is in your head, it just means that the
cause can't be identified.
Now you know the facts, you see there is no reason to start
worrying right away, take some time to heal and start with some
small exercises. And if you do worry just call your family
30 July 2009
with good reason. If it becomes a fully mutated strain that is
easily transmittable between humans, the result of this sickness
on the human population would be disastrous.
Avian Flu: The Potential Crisis
Currently, the Bird Flu has been affecting Asia and Europe. The
rest of the world is keeping a close eye on this illness to make
sure that it doesn't cross any more borders. Avian influenza,
though common with wild birds, can devastate domesticated birds
swiftly and quickly, completely eradicating all that were
infected with the virus. The potential crisis is in the fact
that humans do not have built in immunities to this virus. If it
mutates and infects humans, they would not be able to fight it
off without medical intervention. Since the strain hasn't
mutated yet, there isn't a medicine that can cure it. The only
way we can fight this potential crisis is through prevention.
Avian Flu: Symptoms
H5N1 virus symptoms are very similar to other symptoms of
Influenza. Symptoms include fever, sore throat, malaise, and
coughing. It can progress to Pneumonia and other serious
conditions. A person who has contracted bird flu will need a lot
of fluids and should be treated by a physician immediately. If
the condition is untreated, it can lead to death.
Avian Flu: Prevention is the Key to the Future
Precaution is the best tool that we have to prevent a worldwide
pandemic. Taking simple steps such as washing your hands
frequently and sneezing and coughing into tissues can go a long
way in preventing the spread of germs and viruses. It is also
important to make sure that you stay up to date with yearly flu
shots. The shot won't prevent Avian Flu, but it will help to
ensure that you don't come down with Influenza. If someone were
to have Influenza and then contract the Avian Flu at the same
time, that would be the perfect mix for mutating the Avian Flu
strain. By staying current with your shots, you will help
minimize the risk of that happening. If you are visiting a
foreign country that has had cases of Avian Flu it is important
to use care and precaution. Stay clear of areas that host wild
birds or birds for sale in open markets. Also, make sure that
all of the food that you eat has been cooked thoroughly.
Precaution is the best tool to prevent a worldwide pandemic.
About The Author: The potential risk of the bird flu is unlike
anything else we have ever seen. The main question is not if,
but when it will strike. Find out more at
29 July 2009
- Don't look directly at the sun throughout the progress of the eclipse (during the partial eclipse). Looking directly at the sun can permanently damage your eyes. Therefore, as the sun is being eclipsed remember to wear solar filters or welders' goggles. These must be worn after the total eclipse too, as the sun begins to be visible once more.
- Don't use sunglasses to view the eclipse. Even the best of Polaroid's can't save your eyes from the sun's intense glare. http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/
- Don't worry about the harm the solar eclipse will do to your baby, if you are pregnant. Research shows that an eclipse does not affect the baby inside the womb.
- Don't buy the filter or film from spurious, road-side vendors. There are scores of unsafe filters like color films, black-and-white films that contains no silver, smoked or colored glass, photographic neutral density filters and polarizing filters. Most of these transmit high levels of invisible infrared radiation which can cause a thermal retinal burn, which translates into damaging your eyes.
- Get a headstart of at least 20-30 minutes before the actual eclipse if you are thinking of watching it from another location. http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/
- You can look at the sun directly when it is completely eclipsed. It is safe to watch the sun when the moon completely blocks the intense light (not before or after).
- To view the progression of the eclipse, you may want to use a pinhole camera. You can make one yourself by using two thin, stiff pieces of cardboard. Make a clear hole with a pin in the centre of one cardboard piece. Place the second piece below the first, a little distance away. As the eclipse begins, stand with your back towards the sun (as mentioned earlier, never look at the sun directly during the progression) holding the two pieces in front of you, letting the sunlight fall on the first. The light will pass through the pinhole, casting an inverted image of the sun on the second piece below. You can increase or decrease the size and brightness of the image by moving the pieces closer or farther apart.
- Use binoculars or a telescope to view the total eclipse, if you have access to one. If you plan to use these during the progression, make sure they are fitted with solar filters.
- View the eclipse from a safe location. Avoid crowded temples or public viewing spots, unless it is managed by professionals like Nehru Planetarium or meteorologists.
- Eat at timely intervals through the day. Especially, if you are traveling to a remote location. Fasting may prevent you from enjoying the moment. http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/
- View the eclipse from a place that is not cluttered, like the terrace of a high-rise building, or a remote field without any trees, or even a place outside the city. Wherever your view is not likely to get blocked by buildings, trees, etc.
- Remember to pack your bag the night before if you are a photography buff and you want to capture the eclipse. Of course, do remember the event is bigger than the photograph.
Sudha "The Taste Of Bihar" bringing White Revolution... is all set to go national crossing the borders to Kolkata and Delhi
But the history was not made in a day. Over the years since 1983 several milk unions have joined hands to script the success story of COMPFED, which sells all its milk products under the brand name of Sudha. In the process, theirs have become one of the best examples of cooperative achievement in a developing economy. http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/
- Barauni Milk Union known as Deshratna Rajendra Prasad Milk Union,
- Visha-Pataliputra Milk Union with its headquarters at Patna,
- Samastipur-based Mithila Milk Union,
- Muzaffarpur- based Tirhut Milk Union,
- Bhagalpur’s Vikramshila Milk Union,
- Ara’s Shahabad Milk Union,
- Gaya’s Magadh Dairy Project and
- Kosi Dairy Project headquartered at Purnia.
COMPFED has three marketing dairies at Jamshedpur, Ranchi and Bokaro. These three procure milk from various milk unions and even their local resources.
Haryana STET Result 2009,Board of School Education Haryana STET 2009 Result,STET 2009 Results Haryana STET Results 2009,STET haryana 2009 result
Result STET 2009
Board of School Education Haryana
Haryana STET (School Teachers’ Eligibility Test) Results 2009
The results when announced can be checked at :
Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani
Hansi Road, Bhiwani - 127021
Phone: (91) 1664-244171 to 244176
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Haryana STET Result 2009,Board of School Education Haryana STET 2009 Result,STET 2009 Results Haryana STET Results 2009,STET haryana 2009 result,http://hbse.nic.in/
Guru Nanak Dev University – GNDU Results 2009 – GNDU Amritsar Notification, Admission – www.gndu.ac.in
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has declared results of different courses. These Results are available on official Website, Visit – www.gndu.ac.in
For Under Graduate Courses Visit – http://gndu.ac.in/results/annualug.asp
For Post Graduate Courses Visit – http://gndu.ac.in/results/annualpg.asp
Guru Nanak Dev University – GNDU Results 2009 – GNDU Amritsar Notification, Admission – www.gndu.ac.in
Gayatri Devi | Maharani Gayatri Devi | Rajmata Gayatri Devi | Gayatri Devi Dead | Gayatri Devi Dies | Gayatri Devi Passed Away | Gayatri Devi Jaipur |
28 July 2009
The Railways on Monday announced that Tatkal reservation on trains will open only two days before the journey, instead of the past practice of when Tatkal tickets were available five days in advance. http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/ The new rule, announced by Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee [ Images ] in the Railway Budget presented to Parliament early this month, comes into effect from July 29. So, if you book Tatkal tickets on July 29, you can do so for journey commencing latest by July 31. The advance reservation period under Tatkal scheme is being tapered from :
July 27 when one can buy the Tatkal ticket up to four days: that is, for journey up to July 31. The period gets reduced to three days on tickets bought on July 28, and becomes two days from July 29.
- 27 july: 4 days
- 28 july: 3 days
- 29 july onwards: 2 days
http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/ For instance, the Tatkal tickets will, thereafter, be available for journey on or up to August 1 from July 30, for journey on or up to August 2 from July 31, for journey on or up to August 3 from August 1 and so on.
15 July 2009
13 July 2009
Difference between C.V., Resume & Biodata: what to write and what not to write in your resume, CV or Bio-data
- A resume is ideally suited when applying for middle and senior level positions, where experience and specific skills rather than education is important.
- A C.V., on the other hand is the preferred option for fresh graduates, people looking for a career change, and those applying for academic positions.
- The term bio-data is mostly used in India while applying to government jobs, or when applying for research grants and other situations where one has to submit descriptive essays.http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/
Resumes present a summary of highlights and allow the prospective employer to scan through the document visually or electronically, to see if your skills match their available positions. A good resume can do that very effectively, while a C.V. cannot. A bio-data could still perform this role, especially if the format happens to be the one recommended by the employer.http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/
- Personal information such as age, sex, religion and others, and hobbies are never mentioned in a resume. Many people include such particulars in the C.V. However, this is neither required nor considered in the US market. A Bio-data, on the other hand always include such personal particulars.http://hallosushant.blogspot.com/