- Candidates applying to the programmes are required to visit FMS website (www.fms.edu) and apply online. Applications will be received only through the online registration process.
- Announcement in major National English Dailies: 05th September, 2010
- Online registration opens on 6th September 2010 and closes on 15th October 2010
- FMS Admissions Office will begin despatching the Entrance Test Admit Cards for MBA (FT) and PhD candidates from the 2nd week of November 2010, and for MBA (PT) and MBA (PT) HCA candidates from the last week of December 2010.
- All candidates applying to any of the FMS
programmes are required to send back the acknowledgement form to
FMS Office on or before 15th October 2010.
- Admission Test for MBA (FT) and PhD - 5th December 2010
- Admission Test for MBA (PT) and MBA (PT) HCA - 23rd January 2011.
Each student comes to FMS with unique professional and personal reasons for pursuing a masters degree in business administration. You have two years to explore, to be bold, creative and learn as much as you can. The curriculum includes a range of courses that take advantage of new teaching methods and the reinforcement of basic skills and concepts. The first year comprises of core subjects. In the second year you take a decision to specialize in a particular discipline like Finance, Marketing or Systems. You can even decide upon a general management degree.
The intake of this programme for 2011 is 226 participants .
1. Candidates applying for admission to the first year of MBA (Full-Time) Programme must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree Programme after 12 years of formal schooling in any of the following disciplines. The minimum requisite percentage of marks in different disciplines is as follows :-
- Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences - 50%
- Sciences - 55%
- Mathematics or Statistics - 60%
- Medicine, Engineering or Technology - 60% / CGPA of at least 6.00 in a scale of 10.00
- Post Graduate Degree or 2nd Degree examination after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60% marks.
2. There is no reservation whatsoever for the graduates of Delhi university or the residents of Delhi.
Applications for admission to various programmes are invited through advertisements in major national newspapers in September/October every year. Application forms are distributed to interested candidates on payment of the application fees. The filled-in application forms are to be sent to the Administrative Officer, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 for further processing. Eligible candidates are be called for a written test and/or an interview.
The eligible applicants will be called for a written test, and on the basis of their performance in the test, they will be called for an interview, an ex-tempore and a group discussion. The candidates will be required to produce their original certificates and mark-sheets at the time of the interview. The final list of candidates selected to the program will be announced after conducting all the interviews.
The fee payable at the time of admission is Rs. 10, 450/-.
FMS MOCK TEST PAPER :
Click Here to Download Mock Test Paper