Things we can learn from Dil Chahta Hai!!
· Freaking out and enjoying life doesn't need drugs or cigarettes.
· There are relationships apart from bf/gf & friendship, that can be very emotional and true, which is beyond the understanding of many people.
· And yeah even though you may be the best of friends there is always a limit which should never be crossed. Then it starts hurting...........
· Improving your imperfections after you realize them, always take some time.
· You always don't need to show or prove your gf/bf how much you love or care about her/him, which can sound very boring and finally get you dumped.
· Never be ashamed to go back to your old friends. Friends are there to understand your mistakes.
· Do not be afraid of others, always think that others are afraid of you. (remember the Australian Beggar at the
· Whenever you need your friend, remember that he is just a phone call away... distance can't separate friends.
· In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
· It's the friends you can call up at 4 A. M. that matter.
· The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable.
· The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit with on a porch and swing with, and never say a word, and then walk away feeling it was the best conversation you've ever had.
And last but not the least- do what your heart says... Karo wahi Jo, DIL CHAHTA HAI!!!