11 November 2011

Love life of a guy



 
 
 


 


 

  I  used to be like this...



Then I met a  girl...




She was  like this...




Together, we  were like this...




I gave her  gifts like this...




When she  accepted my proposal, I was like  this...




I used to talk  to her all night like this...



And at the  office I used to do this...




When my  friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like  this...




And I used to  react like this...



But on Valentines  Day,
she received a red rose from someone  else like this...





And she was  like this…




And I was like  this…



Which later led to  this..
.


and  this...


I  felt like doing this...



So I started  doing this...



     

                                    NOW   look at  me…                                      
 


DAMN
  GIRLS!  





 

 
 



 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 



Follow I Love India on Facebook:
Like this Post??? Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment about the post, weather u liked it or not, if any thing u wanted to add or any type of suggestion.... just comment...
Thanks.