21 July 2005

A nice poem by Emily Dickinson

"A Narrow Fellow in the Grass" A narrow Fellow in the Grass Occasionally rides - You may have met him? Did you not His notice instant is - The Grass divides as with a comb - A spotted Shaft is seen, And then it closes at your Feet And opens further on - He likes a Boggy Acre - A Floor too cool for Corn - Yet when a Boy and barefoot I more than once at Noon, Have passed I thought a Whip Lash Unbraiding in the Sun When stooping to secure it It wrinkled And was gone - Several of Nature's People I know and they know me I feel for them a transport Of Cordiality; But never met this Fellow Attended or alone Without a tighter Breathing And Zero at the Bone.
Follow I Love India on Facebook:
Like this Post??? Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment about the post, weather u liked it or not, if any thing u wanted to add or any type of suggestion.... just comment...
Thanks.