16 May 2008

Happy Birthday Papa

Happy Birthday Papa



My Dear DAD

This post is for my DAD, Sri. B.K.Verma, today is his 58th Birthday.
Happy Birthday Papa. You are the best dad of the world, don't think that it is a famous quote so i quoted, but its true.
you have been a true inspiration for me in every walks of life i walked. I always tried to do what my heart says as what u have told to do and you followed your whole life.


Thanks for the interest u created in me towards books and life. Thanks again for everything.
May GOD give you everything u want and may you live a thousand years without any pain.

Happy Birthday again.

Our family Photo (me the youngest)





Follow I Love India on Facebook:
Like this Post??? Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment about the post, weather u liked it or not, if any thing u wanted to add or any type of suggestion.... just comment...
Thanks.