15 June 2008

"Sorry, no blogging for me," says Hrithik.

"Sorry, no blogging for me," says Hrithik.



Bollywood's hunk Hrithik Roshan has kept himself from being a blogger, like bollywood famous celebrities Amitabh Bachchan[blog],



Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan[blog] , though it seems better also as blog is becoming a virtual war zone for these top honchos and they left no stone upturned to make others bow on there feet.


In his words:
"I am not interested in blogging and don't want to comment or join the war of blogs. Sorry, no blogging for me," says Hrithik.

"I am enjoying my fatherhood these days and very soon will be busy with my next project 'Kites' to be shot outdoor extensively. I am not giving any serious thought to blogging given my busy schedule. As for the future, I can't say,"


This should be an idle answer for keeping him away from muddy arena.
well future in unpredictable!!! lets see...

His near future plans:
Hrithik, for the very first time in his career plays a "raunchy" role in his dad's next "Kites" .

"Shooting will start from the next month and it's too early to talk about it at this stage," says the actor, who made his film debut with the blockbuster 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai' (2000).

"This movie will take a year or so to get completed and I will have more to talk about it after its completion," he says.

The movie, starring US-based Spanish model Barbara Mori and Kangana Ranaut in the lead is about the romantic engagements between an Indian boy and a Latino girl who do not speak each other's language, in which Hrithik plays a man who keeps oscillating between love and lust.

The movie to be shot mostly in New Mexico, Las Vegas and Los Angeles will be directed by Anurag Basu with music by Rajesh Roshan.


Lets have a look at what the future tells , but till now for Hrithik "NO BLOGGING"












Follow I Love India on Facebook:
Like this Post??? Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comment about the post, weather u liked it or not, if any thing u wanted to add or any type of suggestion.... just comment...
Thanks.